Want to throw a memorable party for your kid’s birthday? Well, the first thing to do is pick a date, a place, and a theme. If you want a theme that everybody enjoys regarding genre or age the circus theme is perfect. It is colorful, fun, and full of different activities. Here he will teach you step by step how to plan an amazing circus theme birthday party.
1. Pick a date; make sure to have enough time to prepare everything
2. Pick a place; it could be at your house, a park, a clubhouse, etc.
3. Pick a theme; ours today is a circus!
4. Start working on invitations; for our circus theme you could look for free templates online like red tickets for example with the different colors that you want for the party like red, blue, white, and yellow
5. Start looking for decoration Ideas; like in kid’s services events examples in Pinterest, online, decoration magazines, or even in our catalog full of variety with balloons decoration and much more! Visualize how do you want the cake table and candy table to look.
6. Create shopping list & to-do list; also recruit help (delegate tasks to family, friends, and even the kids). You could get a wooden horse, a Ferris wheel, cups with peanuts, clowns, helium balloons, etc.
7. Get creative and try some DIYS (Do it yourself!) and also try to finish your decorations plans; Try a homemade light-up marquee with your kid’s name or create some centerpieces with a bag of popcorn and some lollipops in the center.
8. Look for entertainment; you can get Face Painting, Balloon Twisting, Glitter Tattoos, also a magician, a clown, joggers, or even a mime! At Kids Fairyland we have all of them available for you. You could get a spectacular live show with more than three characters and a DJ with professional equipment performing dances, dances, and much more.
9. Rent and make a plan for the kid’s activities; If you are looking for activities for the kids you can get a bounce house with matching colors to the theme, or a ring toss, slam dunk, a photo booth, etc.
10. Go and try some candies; if you want a candy table, go to a dessert stores or a bakery and try want specific candies you would like to get for the kids. You can always personalize it by making cookies with the form of a clown, monkeys, elephants or with your kid’s age. Be creative!
11. Do some shopping for groceries and supplies; finish your own beautiful DIY projects. Make sure that you have all the tables, chairs, linens, and decorations that you need. Kids fairyland has them of all sizes, colors, and designs so it matches perfectly with the theme of your event.
12. Look for the food; if you don’t want to cook yourself you can get a catering for the food.
13. The cake!; know who will be doing your cake and the pick the design that you want
14. Two days before, clean the house (for at-home parties). Pick up or order your rentals!! And of course, purchase last minute perishables and confirm with all the vendors and helpers involved in your birthday party or event.
15. One day before you can set up all the furniture. Cook, bake & prepare party food. And for the day of the party, add final decor, make sure everything is nice and neat, chill drinks & display food, turn up the music, welcome guests & enjoy the party!!
Click on the following links to see what we can offer for a circus theme party https://www.kidsfairyland.com/en/product-category/circuscarnival-magic-show https://www.kidsfairyland.com/en/product-category/mechanical-rides https://www.kidsfairyland.com/en/product-category/circus-characters
Kids Fairyland serves all the cities in Miami-Dade county (Aventura, Bal Harbour, Carol City, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Cutler Bay, Cutler Ridge, Doral, Fisher Island, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Homestead, Kendall, Key Biscayne, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami shores, Miami Springs, North Miami, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, Sunny Isles and Surfside); Broward County (Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Cooper City, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hollywood, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, parkland, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Miramar, South West Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, Weston and Wilton Manners); and Palm Beach County (Belle Glades, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Greenacres, Jupiter, Lantana, Lakeworth, Loxahatchee, Pahokee, Palm Beach Gardens, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, South Bay, Wellington and West Palm Beach).